My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Friday, December 10, 2010

Getting In The Holiday Spirit




Halo (as in halo of a angel)! Merry Christmas! God bless! Thank you God for all your blessings to my family and me. It's Friday! Tomorrow I'll be buying Christmas lights for my tree. It's the best time of the year! I'm in all the holiday cheer and totally in the Christmas spirit. Cookies sound like a good idea for Christmas. Like I said I can have nothing, but at least I have my family, and that's what counts!!!! However, we're doing really good right now. Hope this picture makes you smile. Adios!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment