My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Monday, February 28, 2011

updates! UPDATES!






Hello every1!. I'm feeling fab. .God's blessed me with my new bike for 1. My dad wanted to see me exercise and he knew how afraid I am of bikes, so he bought me a tricicle. You know, 2 wheels in back 1 in front. I loooooove it! A week ago, my mom, dad and I went on a long ride, and by long ride, even you would see it was a long ride. However, it was a lot of fun. I haven't rode my bike for awhile due to weather changes. However, I'm waiting for tomorrow to take a nice ride to Target. I found 4 dress up earrings for $3 each at WalMart. What a steal! I bought 4! My room's all chic. There's pink everywhere (e. bed blankets, clothes, and lots of make up and jewelry. I have in my mom's words "more than enough make up and jewelry". However, I'm on the look out for more dressy clothes. I spent time with my daddy today. We went to the Roseville Galleria (mall) in Roseville, CA. Due to 1/2 the mall being destroyed, we walked and I found this groovy shoe store. My eyes fell upon this pink and black colored shoe, of course, it was $100. I dig the $1 tree store because there's always something cheap in there I didn't see last time. I got all my glitz headbands there. I bought 5. I also am anxious to go to the Nordstrom Rack. Anyway, the pic of me in pink is me on February 28th, 2011. The burgundy dressy blouse is of me on February 26th, 2011. Hasta la vista

No comments:

Post a Comment