My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Tuesday, May 17, 2011




Hello everyone! God bless. I feel adored by God right now. It's rainy weather right now with 35mph winds. I love rainy weather so I'm excited. I love opening up my front door and stand under the rain. My bro thinks it's crazy. That's why someday I, with God's will, will move to Seattle, WA. Right now I'm laying on my bed feeling like I'm laying on a cloud. My bed is tall and I have to put my knee on it and climb up on my bed. May sound aggrivating but I love it! I'm watching "Cars" and snacking on Craisins (dried Cranberries). You think "It's May and it's raining?". What weird weather. Where's May flowers? However, I love the rain and can't stand the summer heat. The pic above is of a brook on my nature trail I walk to daily. The other pic above is God's creation. He took a paint brush and brushed strokes of clouds in the sky. WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment