My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Update 6/28/2011





Hello everyone. Today went grrrrrreat. I went to sleep at 11:45 last night and woke up at 5:11 AM refreshed. I didn’t feel one bit tired. I stood awake the whole day. I mostly did studying. I opened up my GED book and said “Now is study time and I’m going to do it. I’m going to stick to my schedule whether I like it or not!” and I sat down and read a lot. I finished reading about world history and found out Julius Ceasar invented the calendar. I memorized 5 ½ pages which is more like 10 ½ front and back of paper notes from my book. For example I put “_____ invented the calendar” and I answered without looking at my book “Julius Caesar”. It was a little rainy today, but no thunder showers like the weather.com page said. However, it was cold enough for some soup. My mom came home and I was all showered. She and me agreed soup sounded good. I’m proud to announce that I ate all my veggies. They tasted like chicken broth so it wasn’t hard to swallow it. I prefer sticking to Spinach of all the darker greens and I’m going to mix it with chicken broth. It kind of gets boring staying home all day while my mom works and my dad does too. My mom gets off at 5:00 and she gets into her PJs right away and watches tv. My dad gets home at 8:50 and has dinner, watches a little tv, showers, and heads for bed. I got a driver’s handbook from the DMV and am practicing it and don’t plan to take my permit test until 2 weeks. It’s more than enough time to let all of it deeply sink into my brain. My mom did most of the cooking and it was delicious! She knows how to make food taste good. That’s something I’m not to good at at all. My routine’s the same everyday: have breakfast, wash my face with cold water, do chores, study, watch tv with my mom, shower, eat dinner, floss, brush teeth, Crest Complete mouthwash, prepare for tomorrow, and polish my nails, and sleep. Anyway, I g2g. It’s nail polish time! It makes me happy to dress up everyday even though I go nowhere. Anyway, take care all. God bless. Lata

- Elysia

p.s, Here is a picture of a poor little bird I seen on the concrete of the nature trail. I got real close to him and he wouldn't budge. poor baby bird.

The next pic is a pic of my chic professional looking nail polish. Guess what? It' not expensive. It was a dollar something and the brand is "Wet 'N' Wild"

No comments:

Post a Comment