My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Having FUN in the California SUN!!!







Hello all! This 4th of July was grrrreat! The pic above of me was taken on July 4th, 2011. I’m doing good. My house has to be the cleanest, most organized, and neat house around. My mom and I can’t stand a dirty house. After we eat and drink we immediately clean our dishes, then we dry them and put them in their proper place. The table is always clean and clear. As soon as we open up our front door, we immeditately take off our shoes and put them on the shoe rack right by the door. Everything is in it’s place. That’s the way my mom and I like to keep it. Some people would say we’re Obsessive Compulsive, but I say we’re just decent. My mom and I can’t stand one dirty dish in the sink! Our bedrooms are always clean, organized and neat. I hang my shirts and pants on hangers in my closet. I make my bed every morning and I get everything for the next day prepared at night before I go to bed. I also notice I’m on top of things these days. If I have a doctor appointment, I take all my meds bottles with me and I have a list full of questions. I take vitamin B12, fish oil, and a multi-vitamin. I love taking care of my loved ones too. Yesterday my dad cooked the ribs, my mom made the 4 different salads, macaroni salad one of them and decided to use recipes she got from the Internet of salads. I cleaned most of the house. Laundry is done more than once a day. God has sure blessed me with lots! Anyway, I’m going to read my book “You the Smart Patient” and take notes. Take care. God bless. TTYL!

Sincerely,
Elysia

No comments:

Post a Comment