My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Friday, July 15, 2011

I'

Hello. Today was pretty easy for me. Vacuum and dusting. I guess some would say I’m obsessed with Lysol since I like to spray bathroom floors, toilet handle, light switches, bathroom outdoor and indoor door knobs, sinks, shower floor, front door door knobs, remotes, keyboards, mouse, fridge door handles, and counter tops. I would spray all these everyday if it weren’t so expensive. Daily I spray bathroom floor, toilet handle, bathroom light switches, bathroom indoor and outdoor knobs, bathroom sinks, and shower floor. I priced a can of Lysol @ WalMart and they wanted $4 something dollars. That’s too expensive. However, each month I set aside money for things that we need, like Lysol. I spray the counter tops with Lysol and let it set for a min, then wash them with Dawn Antibacterial dish soap and Fabuloso. Fabuloso is grrrreat, but get the purple bottle, it smells sooo good. Thankfully my family likes to keep everything very tidy like me. Everyone washes their own dishes after using them instead of them and me saying “I’ll do it later”. There is no “later”, must be done now!! The counter tops are always clear and the dishes after cleaning them are put in the dish rack to drain on the other sink. I wait for 2hrs and then quickly put them away in their places. I absolutely love our table cloth we bought awhile from WalMart. It’s a summer time looking table cloth with brightly colored pieces of fruit (e. watermelons, lemons, limes…). I bought some pretty summer colored flowers to put as a center piece on our dining room table. They’re bright orange Daisies, another type of bright orange flowers, and bright Yellow Marigolds. They’re fake of course. Then my mom put lots of fruit around it w/ fake grapes, fake lemon, fake lime, fake oranges, fake red apples, and a fake green apple. My mom got some HUGE squashes from a man at work who has a garden and one of them is green and the other, Yellow. They’re also on the table. Our kitchen and dining room has a Chef theme. I bought 6 placemats from the Dollar Tree store (my second fave place to go for good deals after WalMart) of a Chef cooking in a kitchen. I also have a Chef dish cloth that we use only for decoration along with our brightly colored fruit dish towel. Our house is so clean and organized that it looks like a house out of a magazine. The last time I was at the Dollar Tree store, I also bought some limbs. Yes, limbs. Halloween limbs! I got a bloody half of a leg, a bloody hand, and some fingers that look like they we cut off with a knife. I LOVE decorating for Halloween!! I also love to use the fogger. However, my first favorite holiday is definitely Christmas!!! My favorite season is Autumn. I love the colored leaves, pumpkins, and the cool weather. Hopefully my family and I will get some pumpkins out of our pumpkin plant. She has lots of big yellow flowers but so far, no pumpkins.  Even though today is a stay home day for us, I still love to get up in the morning and get dressed up with my headband, earrings, and necklace. Then I wear some make-up too. Today I’m wearing a purple shirt, with purple eyeshadow, dark purple lipstick, purple disco balls necklace, and my earrings that say “Love” on them with my purple head band of course. Even though if people seen my bedroom and everything that’s in it, they’d say “Elysia, you’re rich!”. However, it’s just that I’ve invested very well. I have a collection of 12 + headbands, over 90 shades of eye shadow (Thanks to my brother who got a lot of them), over 6 red lipstick shades, over pink lip stick shades, over 10 pairs of dangly earrings, and more than 6 colored necklaces. My latest necklace looks like real Turqouise and I wear it with my 3 Turquoise shirts. It’s my most expensive necklace. The glittery purple disco balls necklace I’m wearing now only cost 50 cents!! That’s definitely a steal!! Yes, even my bedroom is clean, vacuumed daily. I have a place for my necklaces, earrings, eye shadows, make-up, head bands, and all my clothes I hang in my closet. The only thing that looks out of place right now in my room is a box of holiday deco. I like to make my bed every morning so that the top sheet is folded over so it looks cozy come bed time like it’s saying “hop in!”. I recently bought a tall stand up fan since my bed is very high that I have top put my knee on it and pull myself up. I love it!! I now have my own radio in my bedroom that I got for a good buy through craigslist. The other day at WalMart I seen two movies I love, one “Great Outdoors” and the other I don’t remember. I have over 8 movies on my TV. One of my faves is “Dunston Checks In”. However, I’d rather read. I like the book “You The Smart Patient”. I just barely started reading it yesterday. It’s one of my faves!! The only fiction book I have is one I haven’t read for over a year about angels written by Debbie MacComber. I love to read about Psychology, but I also like physical health care. I like Psychology more. Hopefully I’ll be a psychologist and a psychiatrist some day. However, that won’t block me from reading about the latest health care info. Anyway, it’s good to read about both mental and physical health care. I g2g for now. TTYL. Write to me.

Sincerely,
Elysia

No comments:

Post a Comment