My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Having FUN FUN FUN in the Cali sun! Thanks sis


Halo Everyone! Today went grrrrreat! I have WONDERFUL classmates and WONDERFUL teachers. The latest classmate I'm not too thrilled with. He said "I don't need to be here. So let's get everything over with" yesterday. Today he faced the fact that he has to come and slept during a class. I don't see how he can possibly be unhappy. Everyone's friendly and the teachers are very dedicated and devoted to help others get all better.

My favorite teacher is this HOT guy who looks in his mid thirties but is in his mid forties. He could even pass for a 20 something year old and has all white hair already. But, seriously, he's not only hot, but he's very helpful. Today he was teaching "Self Affirmations" (e. "I love and accept myself with all my flaws") and seen my friend sleeping and said "I guess I'm going to practice some self affirmations". That joke made my day and again, not 'cause he's hot.

The classes help to teach people how to deal with life and untangle peoples' problems. They give us handouts every day. Today one of my teachers handed out a paper titled "101 Stress Relievers". Some examples of what's on the paper are = "Get up 15 minutes early", Keep a journal of thoughts and feelings", and "Sing a song". Yesterday my teacher handed out a page with some mottos, one of them being "With every rising of the sun. Think your life as just begun" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox.

I want to thank my big sis for sending me 2 presents. One of them was in a box, I saw it, bit it, and the realized it was soap. ;-D Seriously, mom can tell you 'cause she was there. It's a chocolate smelling soap that looks like a creamy slice of chocolate cake. I LOVE IT!! I'm going to use it on a special occasion. Thank you sis also for the hot cocoa mix you gave me. I'm waiting for it to cool down but it tastes delicious. I didn't think you'd get me anything, so thanks again. Kiss your cat Ellis and dog Riley for me.

I'm back with my man again. I was talking yesterday with my teacher about how I was feeling sad, and each time I mentioned my man's name I appeared happy and my life was happier with him in my life. Long time ago he would call me several times a day (back in June of 2009). I got scared away and I need some space. I stopped returning his calls and yesterday called him up and he said "I'm very happy you called". So, we're going out again as boyfriend and girlfriend. He talked to me about how he joined a hockey team, last year joined field n track, and this year a few weeks from now is going to join a basketball team with me. Unfortunately, it's too late to join the hockey team with him. We get to see each other 2x a week. On Wednesday in the evening for 1 1/2 hours we are in bible study in his church. It's a Baptist church and I was baptized there in July of 2009. On Sunday we spend 3 1/2 hours there (before 1 1/2 hours of church, is bible study again. His church members really like me and when I stopped seeing my boy, they called me wondering why I hadn't gone to church. I heard the voice mail but ignored it. Michael (my boy) is 23 years old, and lives in Sacramento, and is more happy about being in a close relationship than most men his age. I mean most men his age are looking for a "1 night stand" and "friendship with benefits" and he's not looking for that he's told me. He also is very emotional and sensitive. It's easy for him to talk about a long lost pet of his and start crying. He told me about a parakeet who was his best friend growing up and the bird died, and his parents promised to get him another one and never did. It was so cute he has so much tears over his pet parakeet. He can't have a parakeet where he's at right now.

Anyway, sis, I hope you enjoy the pics I'm posting up here of the gifts you sent me. There's also a pic I'm posting up of me and Michael. Take care All! Love ya! xxxx's God bless All!

Sincerely,
Elysia

No comments:

Post a Comment