My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My gifts I'm very thankful for...including a man I thank God for






The picture above is of me and my boy Michael in June of 2009. He was 22 y/o and I was 25 y/o. Yep, he's born in 1986.

Also above are the precious gift my sister got me "the cocoa mix" next to my candy which...is partially opened. Even though my goal is to be 125lbs, I'll always be known for my ability to eat the chocolatyist thing in the world in 1 big slice. Yes, my sis, me, and my little brother went to a restaurant while my parents were away, and I ordered a slice of chocolatey cake and they brought out a GIANT slice of triple chocolate cake and everyone looked shocked at me 'cause I ate the entire slice. Too bad I can't get away with that and not gain any weight. (looks smuggily) But I still hold the world record...

Again a pic of my chocolate cake that looked so good I took a bite, spit it out, and realized it's soap.

Also, above is my book "Anatomica" which my parents bought me in 2008. I'm going to major in health care and become a heart surgeon or family practicioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment