My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Friday, January 8, 2010

Sick and Tired

Jan 4th, 2010 = Hello everyone. Happy New year all! I’m hangin’ there.
I was sick with a sore throat, stuffy nose (I can’t breathe through any of my nostrils right now), runny nose, sneezing, coughing, some rattling I my chestm some nausea. Right now I have stuffy nose, runny nose, a little rattling in my chest, Yesterdaywas terrible. However, I’ve been taking Amoxocillin and my sickness is getting better. I think tomorrow I’ll be able to go to my group meeting. The leader of the group called me today saying “you’ve missed two days and you have a history of missing classes so if you don’t come to class by Thursday, I’m going to have to drop you”. God’s been helping me get better faster and by tomorrow there;s a good chance I’ll be able to go. But, my parents have a good point, don’t go to class if you feel sick because you can get others sick.
I don’t know what my dad was thinking, but to cut costs, he took the water jugs that belong on our water machines, and filled them up with water from our front yard hose saying “No one will notice the difference”. The second that water entered my mouth before it got to the back of my mouth I spit it out. My dad said “It’s in your mind”. Then he tasted it and said “It does taste different”. So, he bought a case of water bottles from Sam’s Club.
Yesterday I popped the “Steel Magnolias” DVD in my TV in my bedroom, and I admired M’Lynn how she loved her daughter. I put myself in M’Lynn’s shoes and I suddenly felt like I’m a mother and I know when I have children I’ll be caring for them like that. That’s not to forget my mom. I call my mom a angel.
I also watched the movie “What About Bob?” with Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfus. It always makes me laugh about the strong attachment Bob (AKA Bill Murray) has of his psychologist and psychiatrist Leo Marvin (AKA Richard Dreyfus). If you like comedy, you’ll love this one. Bob’s innocent and is so grateful of his doctor that he follows him everywhere, gets on his doctor’s family’s good side, and drives his doctor crazy (& I mean “crazy”) that his doctor tries to blow him up but of course is unsuccessful of that. But at the end of the movie, just when doctor Marvin thinks it couldn’t get any worse, it does.
Jan 8th, 2010 = Halo EVERYONE. I’m better than I was on Sunday, but still congested, stuffy nose, and rattling in my chest but not my lungs. Thank God that my sore throat went away because I’d get nauseaus from it. I’ve been continuing to take my Amoxocillin, but it comes and goes. I feel I’ll be able to go back to my group meetings this Monday. The reason the group hasn’t kicked me out is because I have a doctor’s note.
Yesterday when I went to the doc’s office, I was weighed in at 229lbs instead of the 260 something pounds last year. I’m trying to get down to 125lbs. I baked Duncan Hines brownies yesterday regardless that I was sick, and it didn’t make me any worse. Unfortunately, I got my mom sick.
Anyway, I’m going to go rest. God bless. Take care. Goodbye.
Sincerely,
Elysia

No comments:

Post a Comment