My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

GOOD READ = "YOU THE SMART PATIENT"

Hello. I bought this book long time ago, and I found it extremely useful regarding health. It's called "You The Smart Patient". It's got a bit of shocking sarcasm to it, but put that aside and look what you can learn. It helps you create a health profile and how to choose the best surgeon, questions to ask about tests, and finding the "right" hospital. Now, when I go with someone to the hospital, I bring my folder of notes written down on sheets of paper with questions to ask that normally everyone forgets or doesn't even think of asking. Check it out! PLEASE PASS IT FORWARD!!!
Much Love,
Elysia

No comments:

Post a Comment