My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's NOT "Season's Greetings", it's "Merry Christmas!!!"

It's NOT "Season's Greetings", it's "Merry Christmas!" Current mood: energetic Category: Life
Hello. How's you day been? I can't get this issue out of my mind, so I'll let it out. It's supposed to be "Merry Christmas" and NOT "Season's Greetings". Every year that goes by, it seems that Atheists and other non-believers are trying to take God and Jesus out of the picture. Hello, this country was founded "one nation under GOD". Non-believers have their rights, but to try to change this country is wrong. I'm not saying there's anything wrong about celebrating Christmas with Santa Claus, but it should be about Jesus's birthday. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment