My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Santa CLAWS 2009

I thought this headline would get your attention! Now even your pet can see Santa Claus at...PetsMart!!! You pay a small fee and you get a picture and frame of your pet with Santa! The picture you get is from the "instant picture" cameras. You know, the one's where you take a picture and it comes out right a way of the camera? It takes awhile for the pic to show up. If interested, call PetsMart first and ask them about the price/fee. I would take my dog, but he's too wild. My cats flip out in cars too. :-( Merry Christmas to you and your family (including the pets)! Don't forget to get your pets something for Christmas. Whether it's a can food or stocking full of gifts for the pets, they'll be thankful for it! After all, Christmas only comes once a year

No comments:

Post a Comment