My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Monday, December 14, 2009

My Christmas shopping is all DONE! Woohooo

Hello. Merry Christmas all! How are you? It was an extremely tired day for me today. I was sleeping deeply until my little brother woke me up. It was in the afternoon (I know you're thinking "Wake up!!!"), and nothing seemed to motivate me. Maybe it's just that I've kinda stopped trying in life anymore. I write motivational notes and even those don't make me wake up.

However, today I was shopping for Christmas presents and there were four people in front of me. I sighed impatiently and was highly annoyed. Then I thought "Have patience. God wants me too" and I did and felt MUCH BETTER!!!

The good news is I finished my Christmas shopping today! The only thing I lack is wrap or bags. I love bags so much better. I can't believe it's almost Christmas!! What happened to this year?? I remember January 2009 like it was yesterday. Halloween seemed like yesterday too.

The bad news of today is I want to sleep everyday away. However after my brother kept me awake, I was sitting on my couch feeling I had no energy to do anything, but forced myself to try and take a shower. I didn't think I had any energy to do anything and thought I'd fall down before I got to the bathroom. However, I managed to stay awake afternoon-now = 7:09 PM.

After my Mem = mom got out from work today, we decided to stop by at Taco Bell and I grabbed a Chicken Taco on the $1 menu. 1 was overly fulfilling. I saved 1/4th of it in my fridge. Before I wrote this posting, I was watching James Bond (who my brother calls "James BLONDE") with my dad. Next stops online = www.cnn.com, www.kcra.com, maybe www.ehow.com and www.cosmopoliton.com . When I'm awake I'm very interested in politics and try to daily watch the news or read it at www.kcra.com . You know who I think's attractive for a older guy? Anderson Cooper on CNN (e. Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN channel). Say what you wanna say, but he's truly attractive, but for a older guy. I don't date men any older than 8 years.

After that, I'm headed to watch the local or world news @ CNN, or Christmas movies on Hallmark channel. My mom ordered these Christmas movies in June of this year and the one I love the MOST is the Christmas lights one which is filmed in different neighborhoods with music, sometimes snow, and extraordinary Christmas lights, decorations, and nativity.

Anyway, take care. God bless!Lata!

Much Love,
Elysia

No comments:

Post a Comment