My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The SEXY man in my life

Hello. How are you? I'm writing of the sexy man in my life who knows how to turn heads. His name...is Greyson. He has grey fur and yellow eyes. He weighs near to nothing but since my mom adopted him, he's eating normally. He's soft as velvet. He's de-clawed by the previous owner which is why he's only an indoor cat.
Grey, you're simply IRRESISTABLE!!! Actually that song was written about him. lol. Seriously he's been rated "Sexiest Man Cat of the Year". Seriously, he's simply priceless because he's more than Gold.
Five days ago when I was bringing in groceries he took off out of my house and was missing for 5 days. Everyone was stressed thinking we may never see Greyson again. However my mom was on her way somewhere when she saw Greyson at the end of our street right by a busy road. She took a uturn and there he was. Everyone's so happy that he's back. Thank God! If my mom hadn't have got to him sooner, he probably would've ended up dead on the side of the road hit by busy oncoming traffic.
Greyson's pic is coming up soon along with my cat "Little Girl Cat" because she's the only girl in her litter. My brother calls her "Little Gay Cat" LOL. Her original name is "Precious Angel" who my mom named. My brother calls her "Preshit". ;oD She just can't win! The only cat I have indoor is Greyson. Precious is feral along with her brother Tiger.
Thanks for reading. God bless all.
Much Love,
Elysia

No comments:

Post a Comment