My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving and Christmas prep 2009

HEYlo (as in "Halo" of an angel) everyone. Let me know how you doin'! What I figure is most people on myspace may have over 100 friends but don't talk to any of them. Let's be friends! I made the effort, now yo u respond. I'm a great friend, and I try to be everyone's best friend.
Thanksgiving was AWEsome! I spent it with my parents and lil' bro. We had a 22lb turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, yams, and rolls. It was the BEST Thanksgiving EVER!!! I lilke the dark meat, but what you want and what you need are two different stories, so yeah, I had the white meat. My dog, Goliath celebrated his Thanksgiving along with my mom's cat Greyson who had his Fancy Feast, Ocean Whitefish and Tuna feast. It was the first time in a long time that my family and I sat together at our dinner table and talked.
I hope you had as much of a great time or better as I did! Feliz Navidad! Hope you all have your Christmas trees up w/ colored lights and ornaments.
It's been a hard year financially for most people, so sadly, a lot of people aren't able to spend much on Christmas. However, my mom told me some wise advice , "Washing your brother's car is a present". I like that! Yes, but that's not the only thing I want to give him. It'd be nice to give him something that peaks his interest at a store. Another good place to search for presents are thrift stores, the Dollar store (yes, a lot of poor people are going there to buy presents because they're hurting financially that much), and yard sales/garage sales.
Did anyone go shopping on Black Friday? Does anyone know why they call it "Black Friday"? Most people get their checks at the first of the month, so I'm assuming most people didn't go shopping yet. I stood inside today, but I'm anxious to see what cool stuff's up at WalMart and Target. I'm a easy person to buy for, I love make-up, jewelry, and books to name a few. I frequently visit my library and it's FUN to learn new things whether it's organization tips, stress reduction, happy people secrets, history, poetry, or gardening tips. Usually the last book I put up on my bed and desk is my math book. But today I'm getting it out because it's been long over due for reading.
God bless All! Feliz Navidad (AKA "Merry Christmas!)!
Much Love,
Elysia

No comments:

Post a Comment