My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

IHOP, DO YOU HOP?

Hello. Merry Christmas all! It's been a EXCELLENT Christmas season!!! I know I overate today, but I haven't done so in a long time. I enjoyed 3 oranges from my orange tree, a small chocolate ice cream cup, and last but not least, my dad took me to IHOP (International House of Pancakes) in West Sacramento, CA. I had 2 chocolate chip pancakes, 2 sausage links, 2 scrambled eggs, and hash browns, then for lunch = a GIANT chicken Quesadilla. I'm Mexican American, but even though I try hard to speak Spanish, I have problems saying the words and have no accent. Today was FUN!!! There's some specials at IHOP = gingerbread pancakes and a few others. Christmas is only once a year, check it out. I'm not saying feel free to have lunch there, I'm telling you to go because you deserve it! I still haven't got my Christmas shopping started, but will soon. I've got less money to spend this year, but guess what? I'm happier! Check out my blog entry "Keeping SAFE during the Christmas season!!!" At least give it a look over, nothing to lose!Merry Christmas! Take care. Lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment