My mandala in art class taken in 2008

My mandala in art class taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

Sleepy kitties (left to right = Precious Angel and Tiger taken in 2008

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

My mom's plant "Dusty" from work. Taken 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Elysian (AKA "Heavenly") peace!!! 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Me having a FUN holiday season. taken on 12/15/09

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

NOT "Chocolot", "ChocoLESS"

NOT Chocolot, Chocoless! Current mood: energetic Category: Food and Restaurants
Hello. How are you? I've just started dieting and I find it extremely hard to limit my chocolate intake to a small portion every week than a candy bar a day. I read in a book "What's Age Got To Do With It" by Robin McGraw (Dr. Phil's wife) that someone told her "Sugar is poison to the body". When your body takes in sugar it stores it as fat in your body. Although it's easier said than done, if you're wanting to lose weight too, than surround yourself with friends who support you and turn you away towards eating too much calories and fatty foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment